Travelling Wild: Expedition to the Arctic Paperback / softback
by Alex Woolf
Part of the Travelling Wild series
Follow a traveller's diary of an expedition to the frozen North Pole!
Find out how to gear yourself up for the trip, about the animals and plants that thrive in extreme conditions, landscape features, ecology, climate, industry and people.
Discover how animals such as whales and polar bears survive living on pack ice and ice floes, and what life is like for Arctic explorers who brave 24-hour darkness and treacherous conditions to learn more about this challenging climate.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, full-colour photography
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 24/07/2014
- Category: People & places (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780750283243