Fleeting Cities : Imperial Expositions in Fin-de-Siecle Europe Paperback / softback
Imperial expositions held in fin-de-siecle London, Paris and Berlin were knots in a world wide web.
Conceptualizing expositions as meta-media, Fleeting Cities constitutes a transnational and transdisciplinary investigation into how modernity was created and displayed, consumed and disputed in the European metropolis around 1900.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 406 pages, XVII, 406 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/11/2010
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9781137358325
- Hardback from £65.49
- Paperback / softback from £21.45