Oral History and Photography Paperback / softback
Edited by Alexander Freund, Alistair Thomson
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Oral History series
This book collects original research essays to explore the diverse uses of photographs and photography in oral history, from the use of photos as memory triggers to their deployment in the telling of life stories.
The book's contributors include both oral historians and photography scholars and critics.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 252 pages, 61 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 252 p. 61 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/10/2012
- Category: Photography & photographs
- ISBN: 9781137280626