Discrete Differential Geometry : Discrete Differential Geometry Preliminary Entry 38 Paperback / softback
Part of the Oberwolfach Seminars series
This is the first book on a newly emerging field of discrete differential geometry providing an excellent way to access this exciting area.
It provides discrete equivalents of the geometric notions and methods of differential geometry, such as notions of curvature and integrability for polyhedral surfaces.
The carefully edited collection of essays gives a lively, multi-facetted introduction to this emerging field.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 341 pages, X, 341 p.
- Publisher: Birkhauser Verlag AG
- Publication Date: 17/01/2008
- Category: Differential & Riemannian geometry
- ISBN: 9783764386207