Governance in Family Enterprises : Maximising Economic and Emotional Success Hardback
Presents a comprehensive overview of governance in family enterprises including practical management knowledge in easy-to-use frameworks and interviews with renowned family enterprise owners and managers.
Readers will benefit from the book's systematic approach and the opportunity to learn from the experience of other family enterprises.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 272 pages, XIV, 272 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/12/2013
- Category: Management & management techniques
- ISBN: 9781137293893
- Paperback / softback from £36.55