Organized Crime, Political Transitions and State Formation in Post-Soviet Eurasia Hardback
Part of the Transnational Crime, Crime Control and Security series
Based on over 130 interviews with criminals, law enforcement officials and government representatives from post-Soviet Georgia, Ukraine and Kyrgyzstan, this book situates organized crime in the debate on state formation and examines the diverging patterns in organized crime following the aftermath of these countries' Coloured Revolutions.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 256 pages, XI, 256 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/01/2012
- Category: Organized crime
- ISBN: 9780230299801
- Paperback / softback from £52.19