German Heavy Artillery Guns Paperback / softback
Covers large calibre artillery guns beyond a diameter of 75 mm, used by the Germans during the Second World War.
Whilst artillery was perhaps no longer the dominant force it had been in the trench warfare of the Great War, it was nevertheless essential, both in air defence and against tanks.
This volume of the Fact File series presents the most important of the largest German artillery and air defence weapons, as well as railway guns and launchers.
A meticulously researched and superbly illustrated book, which provides a compact and competent overview.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 113 b/w photographs, 40 colour photographs, 5 drawings
- Publisher: Pen & Sword Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/10/2014
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9781473823990