The Rape of the Lock Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Aubrey Beardsley
WITH AN INTRODUCTION BY SOPHIE GEE A hideous crime is committed at a fashionable London society gathering.
The victim is the beautiful, innocent Belinda, her attacker is the dastardly Baron, and his weapon of choice is a pair of scissors...Pope's mock-epic is the sharp and witty tale of the most famous bad hair day in the history of literature.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 12 b&w illustrations
- Publisher: Ebury Publishing
- Publication Date: 02/08/2007
- Category: Classic fiction (pre c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099511526
- Paperback / softback from £3.99
- EPUB from £2.99
- Hardback from £15.95
- Paperback from £11.85
- PDF from £14.39