This book represents an attempt to review the most recent knowledge concerning basic processes occurring in the most important female reproductive organ -- ovary and their regulators.
The most important processes (ovarian cyclic changes and oogenesis), as well as their extracellular (hormones and growth factors) and intracellular (protein kinases, transcription factors, small RNAs) regulators are described.
Data concerning processes or substances well described in previous reviews are summarised here in a short form with references to corresponding reviews.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 194 pages, diagrams & graphs
- Publisher: Nova Science Publishers Inc
- Publication Date: 19/05/2011
- Category: Human reproduction, growth & development
- ISBN: 9781616680404
- Paperback / softback from £49.95