Clark's Essential PACS, RIS and Imaging Informatics Paperback / softback
by Alexander (VP Informatics, UK Radiological Congress Informatics Advisory Group; Society & Coll Peck
Part of the Clark's Companion Essential Guides series
Imaging informatics is a complex and historically rapidly changing field, knowledge of which is central to the practice of all imaging specialists.
This convenient pocket guide provides the foundations of knowledge in informatics, allowing radiographers in training and in practice, assistant practitioners and other allied health professionals to understand, use and develop more efficient ways of imaging that will in turn deliver improved patient care.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 218 pages, 20 Illustrations, color; 20 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 15/12/2017
- Category: Medical imaging
- ISBN: 9781498763233