Love Paperback / softback
Part of the Modern Plays series
In the run up to Christmas, three families are placed into cramped temporary accommodation. A middle-aged man and his elderly mum, a young family with a baby on the way, a newly arrived woman from Sudan.
Strangers. Forced together. No space is personal. In this play by Alexander Zeldin, written through a devising process, the audience are invited to bear witness to an intimate story of family love for our times. Love received its world premiere at the National Theatre, London, in the Dorfman Theatre, on 6 December 2016.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 06/12/2016
- Category: Plays, playscripts
- ISBN: 9781350035973
- Paperback / softback from £10.99