Freedom After the Critique of Foundations : Marx, Liberalism, Castoriadis and Agonistic Autonomy Hardback
Part of the International Political Theory series
An exploration of the contemporary re-conception of freedom after the critique of objective truths and ideas of an unchanging human nature, in which modern self-determination was grounded.
This book focuses on the radical theorist Cornelius Castoriadis and the new paradigm of 'agonistic autonomy' is contrasted with Marxian and liberal approaches.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 276 pages, VI, 276 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/07/2012
- Category: Social & political philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230279124
- Paperback / softback from £61.69