Effective Techniques to Motivate Mathematics Instruction Paperback / softback
Effective Techniques to Motivate Mathematics Instruction offers pre-and in-service teachers best practices and techniques that can be used to motivate students in the first few minutes of any lesson in mathematics.
Veteran teacher educators Posamentier and Krulik show how a bit of creativity and planning up front pays back by enabling a successful lesson on even the most challenging mathematics topic. Organized around nine different motivational techniques, each chapter includes a variety of illustrative examples of how the technique may be applied.
Designed to complement any methods textbook, this practical, accessible guide helps future math teachers ease the transition from successful student to successful teacher by developing the tools needed to create motivational introductions in their classes.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 77 Line drawings, black and white; 1 Halftones, black and white; 12 Tables, black and whi
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 12/05/2016
- Category: Teaching skills & techniques
- ISBN: 9781138640955