Iran, Islam and Democracy : The Politics of Managing Change Paperback / softback
Revised, updated, and expanded, this new edition details political developments in Iran since the summer of 2000.
In expanding on arguments outlined in the first edition, the book looks at the increasing polarity of views and the changing nature of ""reformism"" in light of successive setbacks and growing international tensions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 327 pages
- Publisher: Royal Institute of International Affairs
- Publication Date: 24/10/2006
- Category: Political structures: democracy
- ISBN: 9781862031517
- Paperback / softback from £20.95
- Hardback from £30.00