Modeling of Thermodynamic Properties of Refrigerants Using Artifical Neural Networks & Genetic Algorithm Paperback / softback
Thermodynamic analysis of the refrigeration system is very complex because of the thermodynamic properties equations of working fluids, involving the solution of complex differential equations.
This book provides an alternative simple approach based on artificial neural networks (ANNs) and determines the thermodynamic properties of refrigerants.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 102 pages, tables & charts
- Publisher: Nova Science Publishers Inc
- Publication Date: 10/03/2011
- Category: Industrial chemistry
- ISBN: 9781617282881