Felted Bags Paperback / softback
Felting is a rewarding craft that takes knitting a step further.
This fun book shows you how to knit 30 very different bags and felt them to create designs that are sturdy and practical yet eye-catching and stylish.
It includes beautiful photography of the bags, close-up details and plenty of stunning images that show the inspiration behind each of the designs.
There is something for everyone, both in terms of ability and taste.
Easy-to-follow knitting patterns, difficulty ratings and an illustrated section dedicated to explaining the knitting and felting techniques means that even complete beginners can have a go at creating a range of felted bags.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, full colour throughout, includes photographs
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/08/2009
- Category: Handicrafts, decorative arts & crafts
- ISBN: 9781861086549