When Orhan's brilliant and eccentric grandfather, who built a dynasty out of making kilim rugs, is found dead, submerged in a vat of dye, Orhan inherits the decades - old business.
But his grandfather has left the family estate to a stranger thousands of miles away, Seda, an aging woman in a retirement home in Los Angeles.
Over time, Orhan begins to unearth the story that eighty-seven-year-old Seda so closely guards-a story that, if it's told, has the power to undo the legacy upon which Orhan's family is built and could unravel Orhan's own future.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 368 pages, Text only
- Publisher: Algonquin Books (division of Workman)
- Publication Date: 22/01/2016
- Category: Historical fiction
- ISBN: 9781616205300
- Hardback from £12.55
- EPUB from £11.69