Vigilante Women in Contemporary American Fiction Hardback
Part of the American Literature Readings in the 21st Century series
Graham-Bertolini provides the first analysis of vigilante women in contemporary American fiction.
She develops a dynamic model of vigilante heroines using literary and feminist theory and applies it to important texts to broaden our understanding of how law and culture infringe upon women's rights.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 193 pages, VII, 193 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/09/2011
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230110908
- Paperback / softback from £57.45