Knitted Flowers: 22 Projects to Make Paperback / softback
Why not present a loved one with knitted flowers instead of the kind that will be past its best in a few days?
These lovely little knitted-flower projects are sure to bring a big smile to all who receive them - and will bring you hours of pleasure in making them.
With 22 pretty projects to choose from, including a cheery yellow pot filled with African violets, a red-rose corsage, an Angora-yarn poppy and beaded snowflake flowers, there's sure to be a favourite for everyone.
There are lots of possible ways you can enjoy these adaptable projects: make several and present them as a bouquet, create a flower garland, or apply brooch backs, hair slides or key rings.
Just have fun and use your imagination.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 48 pages, 15 illustrations, 50 photographs in full colour
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 25/08/2016
- Category: Knitting & crochet
- ISBN: 9781784942427