Oxford Reading Tree: Level 5: Floppy's Phonics Non-Fiction: Camping Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Alex Brychta
Part of the Oxford Reading Tree series
Floppy's Phonics Non-fiction allow children to practise their decoding and literacy skills in the context of exciting non-fiction books, which include a variety of text types and topics, and support from Biff, Chip, Kipper and Floppy. Books contain inside cover notes to support children in their reading.
Help with childrens reading development is also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk. There are 12 titles available at Level 5: To the Rescue!
On Safari CampingPiratesMonster PartyExploring UndergroundTraining to be a KnightStormsA Book of BeastsFamily FestivalsMake a Wind VaneAircraft
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, Full colour
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 06/01/2011
- Category: Educational: English language: reading & writing skills
- ISBN: 9780198484691