The Development of the International Book Trade, 1870-1895 : Tangled Networks Hardback
An international trade emerged between 1870-1895 that incorporated the circulation of books among countries worldwide.
A history of the social network and select agents who sold and distributed books overseas, this study demonstrates agents increasingly thought of the world as a negotiable, connected system and books as transnational commodities.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 182 pages, VIII, 182 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/10/2010
- Category: Literary studies: c 1800 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9780230275638
- Paperback / softback from £50.59