Networking In A Week : How To Network In Seven Simple Steps Paperback / softback
The ability to build and maintain a wide network of relationships is crucial to anyone who wants to advance their career. Written by Alison Straw and Dena Micheli, leading experts on networking, this book quickly teaches you the insider secrets you need to know to in order to become widely known, remembered and liked. The highly motivational 'in a week' structure of the book provides seven straightforward chapters explaining the key points, and at the end there are optional questions to ensure you have taken it all in.
There are also cartoons and diagrams throughout, to help make this book a more enjoyable and effective learning experience. So what are you waiting for? Let this book put you on the fast track to success!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, Diagrams and cartoons throughout
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton General Division
- Publication Date: 27/04/2012
- Category: Social interaction
- ISBN: 9781444159677
- Paperback / softback from £7.45
- EPUB from £3.99