David MacBrayne's involvement in West Highland shipping services soon grew to encompass all of the major routes to the Isles.
The company was eventually taken into state ownership and amalgamated with the Caledonian Steam Packet Co. to become Caledonian MacBrayne. This volume tells the story of MacBrayne's in private ownership up to the end of the independent company in 1972.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 200 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing
- Publication Date: 15/05/2014
- Category: Shipping industries
- ISBN: 9781445635828
- EPUB from £10.92