Night Without End Paperback / softback
From the acclaimed master of action and suspense. The all time classic. An airliner crashes in the polar ice-cap.
In temperatures 40 degrees below zero, six men and four women survive. But for the members of a remote scientific research station who rescue them, there are some sinister questions to answer - the first one being, who shot the pilot before the crash?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 384 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 04/06/1986
- Category: Thriller / suspense
- ISBN: 9780006161226
- Paperback / softback from £9.25
- EPUB from £7.49
- eAudiobook MP3 from £41.57