New Waves in Metaphysics Paperback / softback
Edited by Allan Hazlett
Part of the New Waves in Philosophy series
A collection of new essays by young scholars on the cutting edge of this ancient philosophical area.
Diverse topics, including ontology, free will, fundamental properties, and causation, the volume will appeal both to specialists and to anyone interested in the present and future state of metaphysics in the English-speaking world.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 280 pages, X, 280 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 20/01/2010
- Category: Philosophy: metaphysics & ontology
- ISBN: 9780230222335