European States in the Interwar Years (1918-1939) Paperback / softback
Part of the IB Diploma series
Comprehensive books to support study of History for the IB Diploma Paper 3, revised for first assessment in 2017. This coursebook covers Paper 3, History of Europe, Topic 14: European States in the Inter-War Years (1918-1939) of the History for the IB Diploma syllabus for first assessment in 2017.
Tailored to the Higher Level requirements of the IB syllabus and written by experienced IB History examiners and teachers, it offers authoritative and engaging guidance through the topic, exploring domestic developments during this time in Germany, Italy, Spain and France.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 402 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 16/06/2016
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9781316506462