IB Diploma : The Soviet Union and Post-Soviet Russia (1924-2000) Paperback / softback
by Allan Todd
Comprehensive books to support study of History for the IB Diploma Paper 3, revised for first assessment in 2017. This coursebook covers Paper 3, History of Europe, Topic 16: The Soviet Union and post-Soviet Russia (1924-2000) of the History for the IB Diploma syllabus for first assessment in 2017.
Tailored to the Higher Level requirements of the IB syllabus and written by experienced IB History examiners and teachers, it offers authoritative and engaging guidance through the topic.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 334 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 14/04/2016
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9781316503690