Business Model Innovation : Concepts, Analysis, and Cases Paperback / softback
Rooted in strategic management research, Business Model Innovation explores the concepts, tools, and techniques that enable organizations to gain and/or maintain a competitive advantage in the face of technological innovation, globalization, and an increasingly knowledge-intensive economy.
Updated with all-new cases, this second edition of the must-have for those looking to grasp the fundamentals of business model innovation, explores the novel ways in which an organization can generate, deliver, and monetize benefits to customers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 292 pages, 15 Line drawings, black and white; 39 Tables, black and white; 15 Illustrations, black an
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 18/09/2018
- Category: Business strategy
- ISBN: 9781138330528