Feeling Sad Paperback / softback
Part of the Choices series
Choices is a thought-provoking series that supports the Framework for PSHE and Citizenship at Key Stage 2.
In each book, children talk about their emotions, and how they cope with difficult situations.
The author was involved in extensive research with children and the text was built around their responses.
Difficult emotions and issues are treated seriously, but sympathetically and constructively.
In this book, children talk about what makes them feel sad, how they cope with it, and how to help someone who is feeling the same way.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, colour photographs and artwork
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 30/08/2002
- Category: Educational: Personal, social & health education (PSHE)
- ISBN: 9780713663303
- Hardback from £8.95