Alvaro Siza: Sacred Paperback / softback
This book is an in-depth portrait of the work and the creativity of the world-renowned architect Alvaro Siza, the designer of the Serpentine Gallery in Hyde Park, London.
The book was originally used as the catalogue of an exhibition, of the same name, at MAXXI, the National Museum of the 21st Century Arts in Rome.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 132 pages, Illustrated throughout
- Publisher: Architetti Roma Edizioni srl
- Publication Date: 01/01/2017
- Category: Photography & photographs
- ISBN: 9788899836078