The End of Russian Philosophy : Tradition and Transition at the Turn of the 21st Century Hardback
The End of Russian Philosophy describes and evaluates the troubled state of Russian philosophical thought in the post-Soviet decades.
The book suggests that in order to revive philosophy as a universal, professional discipline in Russia, it may be necessary for Russian philosophy to first do away with the messianic traditions of the 19th century.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 216 pages, XI, 216 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/11/2014
- Category: Western philosophy, from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9781137409898
- Paperback / softback from £49.85