The Political and Social Thought of Kwame Nkrumah Hardback
by Ama Biney
Inspired by Gandhi's non-violent campaign of civil disobedience to achieve political ends, Kwame Nkrumah led present-day Ghana to independence.
This analysis of his political, social and economic thought centres on his own writings, and re-examines his life and thought by focusing on the political discourse and controversies surrounding him.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 249 pages, XIII, 249 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/03/2011
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9780230113343
- Paperback / softback from £61.69