Building States, Building Peace : Global and Regional Involvement in Sri Lanka and Myanmar Hardback
Part of the Rethinking Peace and Conflict Studies series
Sanchez-Cacicedo provides a critique of liberal peacebuilding approaches and of international interventions in statebuilding processes, questioning how 'global' these initiatives are, using case studies from the Asian region including Sri Lanka and Myanmar.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 277 pages, XVII, 277 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/02/2014
- Category: Regional government
- ISBN: 9781137274151
- Paperback / softback from £56.39