The Missing Husband Paperback / softback
Is not knowing worse than knowing the truth? The next stunning novel from Richard and Judy pick, Amanda Brooke He has a secret... Jo is five months pregnant with the baby she always wanted, and on the surface she has the perfect marriage to David, the love of her life.
The only thing marring her happiness is the secret she's hiding from her husband. She told a lie... Then David disappears and there doesn't seem to be any trace of him.
Did the secrets inside his marriage chase him away? Or something much worse? Would you rather know the whole truth or nothing at all?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 432 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 16/07/2015
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780007511365
- EPUB from £4.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £11.59