Wanderlust Quilts : 10 Modern Projects Inspired by Classic Art & Architecture Paperback / softback
by Amanda Leins
Infused with the mystery of the past, these distinctive projects will push you out of your comfort zone, helping you to grow as a quilter and to move beyond the basics.
Explore advanced techniques, including curved piecing, Y-seams, mitered corners, and more.
Expert Amanda Leins pairs her passion for quilting with her world travels and studies in archaeology, sharing the photos and stories behind each timeless project.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, Halftones, color
- Publisher: C & T Publishing
- Publication Date: 05/08/2015
- Category: Quiltmaking, patchwork & applique
- ISBN: 9781617450594
- EPUB from £12.47