Translating Agency Reform : Rhetoric and Culture in Comparative Perspective Hardback
Part of the Public Sector Organizations series
Through comparative analysis this book examines and explains the official rhetoric of agency reform across consensus and adversarial political cultures.
It traces the trajectory of talk about agency reform in The Netherlands, Sweden and Australia and identifies the national styles of speaking that mediated the agency idea.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 191 pages, X, 191 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/04/2010
- Category: Public administration
- ISBN: 9780230580725
- Paperback / softback from £53.75