REHABILITATION OF THE OLDER PERSON Paperback / softback
Readers will be able to gain knowledge of how to manage older people with difficult conditions and in different environments. Much of the work of the professionals in this area has changed as a result of NHS reforms, new practices, and patient demands.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 250 pages, 1, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Cengage Learning EMEA
- Publication Date: 15/01/2002
- Category: Geriatric medicine
- ISBN: 9780748754700