The Diabetes Dictionary : What Every Person with Diabetes Needs to Know Paperback / softback
Diabetes can be a complicated disease, and it is sometimes described with complex terms.
To stay healthy, you need to understand the constantly growing vocabulary of diabetes research and treatment.
The Diabetes Dictionary gives you the straightforward definitions of diabetes terms and concepts that you need to successfully manage your disease.
With more than 500 entries, this pocket-size book is an indispensable resource for every person with diabetes.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages
- Publisher: American Diabetes Association
- Publication Date: 14/06/2007
- Category: Reference works
- ISBN: 9781580402521
- EPUB from £5.71
- Paperback / softback from £5.35