Promoting Democracy and the Rule of Law : American and European Strategies Paperback / softback
Edited by Amichai Magen, Thomas Risse, Michael McFaul
Part of the Governance and Limited Statehood series
European and American experts systematically compare U.S. and EU strategies to promote democracy around the world - from the Middle East and the Mediterranean, to Latin America, the former Soviet bloc, and Southeast Asia.
In doing so, the authors debunk the pernicious myth that there exists a transatlantic divide over democracy promotion.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 281 pages, 4 Illustrations, black and white; XXVIII, 281 p. 4 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/07/2009
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9781137353962