Shi'i Jurisprudence and Constitution : Revolution in Iran Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Series in Islamic Theology, Law series
Focusing substantially on the relation between the concept of constitutionalism and Islamic Law in general and how such relation is specifically reflected in the Shiite jurisprudence, this volume explores the juristic origins of constitutionalism, especially in the context of 1905 Constitutional Revolution in Iran.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 252 pages, XII, 252 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/03/2011
- Category: History of religion
- ISBN: 9780230110731
- Paperback / softback from £60.05