Early Childhood Education, Postcolonial Theory, and Teaching Practices in India : Balancing Vygotsky and the Veda Paperback / softback
by Amita Gupta
This book presents previously unexamined connections between teaching practices and specific philosophical ideas, locating the prior beliefs and practical knowledge of early childhood practitioners in urban India within the broader social and historical religio-philosophical context.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, XVI, 256 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/09/2013
- Category: Educational strategies & policy
- ISBN: 9781137009258
- Paperback / softback from £29.15
- Hardback from £107.89