Economics and Ethics : An Introduction Paperback / softback
This book provides an introduction to the relationship between economics and ethics, explaining why ethics enters economics, how ethics affects individual economic behaviour and the interactions of individuals, and how ethics is important in evaluating the performance of economies and of economic policies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 283 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; X, 283 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/04/2010
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137347558
- Hardback from £89.09