London: A City in Pictures (New Edition) Paperback / softback
Edited by Ammonite Press
London: A City in Pictures forms a tour of the city's historic streets of medieval and classical architecture, sumptuous palaces and distinctive bridges, and modern skyscrapers such as The Shard.
This comprehensive and fully updated tourist memento presents a visual guide to the city's pomp and pageantry, celebrations, carnivals, and glittering night life.
It celebrates the rich ethnic mix of diverse cultures that nevertheless exudes the unique character of London, here revealed in more than 500 photographs hand-picked from the archives of the Press Association.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 512 pages, 500 full colour photographs
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 25/02/2016
- Category: Places & peoples: pictorial works
- ISBN: 9781781452363