Special Procedures in Foot and Ankle Surgery Paperback / softback
Edited by Amol Saxena
Foot and ankle surgery has grown rapidly within the last 20 years, due to international collaboration between podiatric, orthopaedic, and trauma surgeons from around the globe.
This book aims to provide trainees with a general overview of topics encountered in foot and ankle surgery, by presenting the general surgery section published originally within International Advances in Foot and Ankle Surgery.
While this book does not exclude scientific background, it emphasizes a practical, hands-on approach.
To meet the demand of all foot and ankle surgeons, the book encompasses forefoot and rearfoot deformities as well as reconstructive surgery of the diabetic foot.
This book will appeal to trainees who have yet to specialise, but need access to an easy reference companion within general foot and ankle surgery.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 350 pages, 39 Illustrations, color; 161 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 350 p. 200 illus., 39 i
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 13/08/2012
- Category: Orthopaedics & fractures
- ISBN: 9781447141020