The Same Sea Paperback / softback
by Amos Oz
Nadia is dead. Her widower, Albert, comforted by his old friend Bettine, is trying to put his life back together.
His son, Enrico, has gone to find himself in Tibet. Enrico's girlfriend, Dita, is being friendly and daughterly to Albert- but his responses are less platonic.
Meanwhile, Dita has another lover, and a slightly repellent film producer lusts after her too. Through these intersecting triangles of desire and loss comes an intimate, everyday tale of unrequited love, attachment and grief- surprising, heartbreaking, funny, poetic and simply unmissable.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 07/03/2002
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099283959
- EPUB from £3.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £12.56