British Women's Life Writing, 1760-1840 : Friendship, Community, and Collaboration Hardback
by Amy Culley
British Women's Life Writing, 1760-1840 brings together for the first time a wide range of print and manuscript sources to demonstrate women's innovative approach to self-representation.
It examines canonical writers, such as Mary Wollstonecraft, Mary Robinson, and Helen Maria Williams, amongst others.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 270 pages, VIII, 270 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/07/2014
- Category: Literary studies: c 1500 to c 1800
- ISBN: 9781137274212
- Paperback / softback from £45.85