Television, Memory and Nostalgia Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Memory Studies series
An innovative and original new study, Television, Memory and Nostalgia re-imagines the relationship between the medium and its forms of memory and remembrance through a series of case studies of British and North American programmes and practices.
These include ER , Grey's Anatomy , The Wire , Who Do You Think You Are? , and Life on Mars .
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 173 pages, XII, 173 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/08/2011
- Category: Popular culture
- ISBN: 9780230245983
- Paperback / softback from £49.05