Computer Evidence Paperback / softback
by Amy Kortuem
Part of the Crime Solvers series
A crime has occurred. Investigators have not yet found evidence. But when digital analysts arrive, they take a computer from the scene and find their first clue.
Find out about the techniques and tools digital forensic investigators use to help bring even the toughest cases to a close.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, 13 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 03/10/2019
- Category: Citizenship & social education
- ISBN: 9781474763356
- Hardback from £10.19
- PDF from £6.29