Subterranean Politics and Freud's Legacy : Critical Theory and Society Hardback
by Amy L. Buzby
Part of the Critical Political Theory and Radical Practice series
Subterranean Politics and Freud's Legacy seeks to reestablish psychoanalysis as an ally to critical theory's efforts to restore subjectivity and oppose systemic domination in modernity.
Given critical theory's ongoing crisis of identity and purpose, this project makes a significant contribution to contemporary political theory.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 209 pages, VIII, 209 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/08/2013
- Category: Social & political philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137330642
- Paperback / softback from £53.25