Camping Minnesota : A Comprehensive Guide to Public Tent and RV Campgrounds Paperback / softback
by Amy Rea
Part of the State Camping Series series
Camping Minnesota contains comprehensive descriptions of public tent & RV campgrounds throughout the Gopher State.
This guide includes information on campground locations, facilities and hookups, fees and reservations, recreational activities, and Leave No Trace camping.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages, 15 Charts; 6 Maps; 77 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/07/2016
- Category: Caravan & camp-site guides
- ISBN: 9781493008261
- EPUB from £13.39